We had a fabulous weekend in Manhattan, but are insanely exhausted tonight! I promise, a recap of this weekend is coming, but for tonight, I'll just stick to the blog challenge and a preview of the week to come....
Day 21- Picture of Me
I figured I'd do a little "me through the years"...
Senior Picture
Senior year of College
Bridal Portrait
Most recent pic with the "new" hair
This week is going to be another busy one! In addition to the usual work and gym to work off all the crap I ate/drank this weekend, we'll be doing a little more house hunting (and hopefully making a decision)! I've also got a couple friend plans in the works this week, and M will kick off hunting season next week (oh joy). I've also got about a million blog posts I need to get up... oh the to-dos! Well, I've got to try to get some sleep!




3 comments:
All of your pictures are so pretty! Glad you had a great weekend, even if it was in Manhattan. ;) This Jayhawk won't step foot there. Excited to hear more about your house search!!
You are absolutely gorgeous!!! I am loving the darker hair color. I meant to tell you that on Tuesday but I totally forgot. XOXO
Gorgeous photos!! I totally know how it feels after a long few days of way too much food and drinking :-P Hope you had fun though!!
Post a Comment