Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 11 and 12 and Week Wrap-up

Hey guys- forgive me for cramming everything into one post, but it's Friday and I'm tired, so here goes...
 
Day 11- Favorite TV Shows

I'm a bit of a TV junkie, but in the interest of time and actually keeping your interest through this post, here are just a few of my favorites...

Brothers and Sisters
Teen Mom
The Middle
Modern Family
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Project Runway
Say Yes to the Dress

Yes, I said just a few, right? :)


Day 12- What I believe

I believe in God above all.
I believe he has a plan for my life and that I will seek Him first.
I believe my husband is a gift from God and that we are made for each other and will do anything to keep our marriage strong.
I believe that my family is as important now as it was it was growing up and that a plane ride to visit is always worth the cost.
I believe the friendships I've gained make my life what it is and that even if they take work to maintain, that's worth the work!
I believe that God has a purpose for me that I haven't yet fully discovered but that he is using this time to prepare and ready me for what he wants me to do.
I believe that even in the hard times, every situation I am in is a "learning experience" to be had.
I believe that I am blessed, therefore, I should try to be a blessing to others.

Weekly Wrap-up

Whew- this has been one CRAZY week.  All in one week I've: flown back from NC, gone back to work, seen a house, found out M's company was being bought (stressful, but we think it's going to be a good thing), organized a health screening event at work, exercised daily, cooked dinner once (okay, not so impressive), gone to a work party with M, grocery shopped, and done 2 loads of laundry! I'm pooped!  In fact, I'm chilling out watching TV and blogging on a Friday night- very cool, right?  We have a super busy weekend ahead with a MARATHON of house shopping (we're seeing like 12 houses or something)!  We also have a birthday dinner with M's great granny who turned 99 this week!  Then, we're off to a housewarming party for a friend.  So much to do and so little time.  I'm hoping to fit in church and some Holiday Mart shopping on Sunday- that is if I make it through Saturday- LOL!  It's a little crazy right now, but we're enjoying the ride.  Well, I'm off to rest up for the big day tomorrow!

TGIF!


3 comments:

Our Volunteer Family said...

Matt's company is being bought? It sounds like everything will be ok - but I am sure you guys were a little uncertain at first. Good Luck house hunting :)

beka said...

Stressful about the company being bought- but hopefully it is a good thing, like you said. Good luck with all the house hunting- and hopefully you can squeeze in some downtime too! :)

molly said...

Wow, just reading that makes me feel pooped. And I'm a mom to two boys! I wish you good luck with the house hunt. Show us some of your options. That would be fun! What area are you looking in?