One of my old high school cheerleading friends and now blog friends over at Two Little Ladies tagged me, so I thought, "why not play along"... especially since I have a few new followers!
The Rules: I answer the 8 questions that she asked me, then I come up with 8 questions of my own and then tag 8 of YOU to answer MY questions. Here we go:
1. If you could be in any tv show when you were a kid what would it be?
Full House, I think I related because I'm one of three girls.. also some people told me I looked like DJ...
2. What has been your favorite Christmas gift as a child?
This one's tough. I think probably my hand made Barbie house. I played with Barbies much longer than I care to admit especially here for all the world to see, so it was a beloved and well-used gift!
3. What actress would you want to play you if your life was a movie?
Not sure, but probably Reese Witherspoon- she's beautiful (although we don't resemble each other), a great actress, and is from the South (like me!).
4. What decade fad do you wish would come back?
Not sure, everything seems to have come back at some point... big 80s hair would serve me well, though, since I have naturally super curly hair.
5. What song describes your life?
Eh.. I can't decide. Sorry to be lame, just totally unsure.
6. What was your favorite subject in school?
I would say English. I love grammar, reading, and even diagramming sentences... yes, I'm really cool...
7. If you could have a dream job for a day what would it be?
I would be an event planner.. I've done a little of it and absolutely love it. I'd say just weddings, but I would also like to do some work to benefit a good cause, so if I could do events for a non-profit, as well, I would absolutely love it!
8. If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
I'm boring, but probably a dog... they get love and affection from their humans and are very loyal to those they love. Plus they get to sleep all the time and eat whatever they want! :)
And I'm Tagging....
Well, anyone who wants can play along
And you can just reuse these questions since I'm feeling pretty lazy (obviously).
House hunting update coming tomorrow...

2 comments:
New to your blog! I love that you chose the 80's because of your hair. I always say that with all these 80's styles that are becoming popular again I wish the big hair would come back because with my naturally thick curly hair I would be perfect for those styles.
Don't worry, I tell my husband he must love me to see me with my natural 80's style frizzy do in the morning!!!
Post a Comment