Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Today I decided to link up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday.



Today's been a little yucky and so tiring, but I want to focus on the positive, so here's what I'm loving right now!

Apples- They're everywhere right now, and I'm loving adding apples as a healthy snack during my work day!



Pumpkin Desserts- I've seen SO many great recipes and am dying to try something out very soon! M's parents will be  on vacation next week, so maybe I'll try something then (M's dad is diabetic, so I try not to do too many treats when he's around).  Check out this beauty!


Fall Sweaters- I was hesitant because, let's face it, I didn't want to have to change out another season of clothes while still living here.  BUT, I bit the bullet and broke out my fall sweaters this week!  I'm loving getting to wear the "warm and fuzzies" of the fall season!  And, of course, I have a few beauties I'd love to pick up:






[Sweaters from Old Navy (1, 2) and Victoria's Secret 3, 4, 5)]
 
My Hubby (of course).. It's been a long 9 months here, but the thought of finally moving on with life really brings us together.  I love this guy lots, and I'm hoping/praying/thinking we have some exciting times to come soon!

Trying new things- I'm loving the 101 in 1001 and the push to try the new and different.  It really makes me feel like I'm living life to it's fullest, and that feels great!


God Speaks- Don't you just love it when you hear God talking through every devotion, song, and experience... It's been one of those weeks, and I definitely love that!


Hope you all have had a great Wednesday and be sure to check out What I'm Loving Wednesday each week!


3 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along! All those sweaters look so cute and comfy!

Gwen said...

I'm loving fall sweaters but not it's warm again...what's up with all of that. :) XOXO

Anonymous said...

You have the best taste in clothes!!