I'm planning to get my hair done sometime in the next week and a half or so, but I have one issue. I can't decide what to do with my color. I have been mostly highlighted during my adult life, but I've played with going dark (closer to my natural color) a few times. I'm getting sick of maintaining highlights (again) right now, so I'm trying to decide if I should go back to brown or keep it light... Here's a look back at the past, let me know what you think (also, just fyi- I'm keeping it long- just trimming it up)!
Well, what do you think? Or is there another hairstyle/color I should try (or celebrity inspiration to copy)? Help!



8 comments:
Ooooh it is really pretty either way, but the dark would be fun for fall/winter!
You know, I love the light, but then I saw that pic of you with darker brown, and I loved it, too! I think it's nice for the season!
I agree that dark would be pretty for the fall and winter! I always highlight my hair too and have been really wanting to try going dark but keep "chickening" out- at least you already know your hair looks great dark!
Come over to the dark side... LOL! I think you look beautiful light or dark -but the dark could be the change you're looking for :)
Looking forward to seeing what you decide!
I think you should try DARK!
Hard to pick, they all look really nice on you!
Girl!!! I'm sending you an email. I always feel the need to change during the winter too!!! XOXO
I always go lighter in the summer, darker in the winter- so spring/fall is when I start making the changes. My husband actually likes my hair blonde while I like it darker, so it's a compromise of sorts for us :) I like both on you but seeing as we're headed into fall, how about 2-to-1 low lights? This is what my stylist does, rather than going all dark, or all blonde, she'll do my highlights with 2-1 low (dark) in the winter, and 2-1 high (light) in the summer. Very subtle but makes quite the change.
Post a Comment