So, it turns out that I messed up with my blogger challenge and I switched Day 6 and Day 14. So, I posted the picture I love here... so here are (the very different... not) pictures I love!
One of my favorites of the college girls
Matt and I and my sisters after our Rehearsal dinner- one of the few we have of the 4 of us
My college friends on game day- Go Cats!

The sisters a few years back with our Westies (too bad mine ran away.. we miss you Ellie!- yes she reads blogs, lol)
One of my all time favorite Sorority Date Parties.. we came as the Baby-sitters Club (90s theme) and clearly had a blast! Oh, and just in case you can't tell, I'm Mary Ann and Emily is Dawn.
My Elkin Girls a few years back.. I believe this is at one of our Christmas get togethers when we were home from break in college. Love these girls... great memories!
The Love of my life





No comments:
Post a Comment