Friday, October 8, 2010

"Got my Hair Did"

It's finally that time- FINALLY- here's the debut of the new brown hair!  I think I like it and am excited to get some feedback from everyone (especially after all the encouragement to go dark).  I can't even believe how natural it looks, although it still takes some definite getting used to.  So, what do you think?  




And did I mention how long it's getting?  After my first haircut in 9 months (yes, you read that right), my hair feels SO much healthier!

Hope everyone has a great start to the weekend... TGIF!



7 comments:

Our Volunteer Family said...

I love it! And I can't believe that your hair is that long. I hope everything is going great for you two in KC!

Melissa said...

I love it! It looks very natural and your hair is getting very long!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

It looks great! I'm thinking of taking the dark plunge myself! And CONGRATS on the pre-approval!!

Kitty and June said...

It looks so good! I love the color...your hair always looks so gorgeous! Aren't hair cuts fun??! Monday is my hair date and can't wait!!!

Laura said...

It looks great!! I need a trim SO badly!

Anonymous said...

oh wow it looks gorgeous but I can see why it would take some getting used to!

Gwen said...

I love it!!! I wish I could have seen it in person but I definitely think going dark for fall is a trend. Look what we've started!!! LOL!!! XOXO