Playing catch up again... right now I'm in NC enjoying time with family (but missing the hubby back in KS). To keep up with the Blogger Challenge, here are my Days 6 and 7. Hope you've all had a great weekend. I'll recap soon.. and I even crossed another 101 off!
Day 6- Favorite Picture
This one is definitely one of my favorites. This was taken on my 18th Birthday and is still one of my favorite pictures of Matt and me. I think it's so sweet! :) But maybe I'm a little biased!
Day 7- Favorite Movies
I've got many "favorite" movies, and I'm sure more will come to me as soon as I post this, but here are a few of the best...
Now and Then.. my favorite when I was younger
The Notebook
Father of the Bride (part 1 and 2)
That's all! I'm off to enjoy family time!


No comments:
Post a Comment