Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 4- My Parents and Carolina Bound

For Day 4 of the  Blogger Challenge, I get to introduce you to my parents!  For those of you who have read before, I've talked a lot about my parents in previous posts, but they are a more than worthy of another post.  I've always been extremely close to my parents.  Even after living far away from them for the past 6 years, we've remained super tight!  My parents have always been my advocates, my biggest support, my role models, and my source of advice.  Being that I am the oldest, my transition to adulthood (whether college or marriage)  has been a little (okay, sometimes a lot) challenging for us all, but I'm so happy that we've all made it through the all, and that I (along with M) have their love and support in every aspect of our lives.  We are truly so blessed, and we feel so grateful for all they have done for us.  They are incredible!





We love you guys!  For the record, we also have really great parents on the other side of our parents.  Matt's parents have offered us such great support by allowing us to stay here with them, in addition to all the other encouragement and support they give us.  We are so grateful and so blessed!

Speaking of my parents (and my sisters), I'm Carolina Bound tomorrow for my sister, Molly's, homecoming weekend! I am SO excited and cannot wait to see everyone! I'm not looking forward to my 5:55 a.m. flight, but it will be worth it to have more time with family.  M will be holding down the deFlon fort all by himself, in case you were wondering... eek! Just kidding!  Well, off to get some packing and cleaning done before bed!

 

5 comments:

Caitrin said...

Have a great and safe trip! The pic of you with your parents is beautiful!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

love the pictures! thanks for linking up!

Mateya said...

Have a great trip!

Kitty and June said...

gorgeous pic! have a wonderful weekend with your fam!! fly safe!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and you are so lucky to have a photo of your parents... My mom refuses to have her photo taken. I threw basically one fit before my wedding and that was that she WOULD be in my wedding pictures :)