Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 22 and 23 and a tiny Update

Always playing catch up...

Day 22- Favorite City

This is an easy one for me!  Matt and I love Nashville.  We took the opportunity to visit while we were in Memphis and had so much fun!  The city is so much fun and we loved exploring the city, visiting the attractions (like the Country Music Hall of Fame and Grand Ole Opry) and listening to live music in all the bars- so much fun!  We even managed to meet a country singer (okay, he's only famous right now in Canada- Jason Blaine anyone?).  We LOVE Nashville and look forward to going back again sometime!





Day 23- Favorite Vacation

This one is another easy one for me.  Our honeymoon would have to be it- in Riviera Maya, Mexico.  It was Beautiful, relaxing, fun, and yummy- all things that make a vacation perfect!  We plan to revisit Mexico on an anniversary sometime in the future!



Sorry the blog has been a little boring lately.  I'm honestly just too busy right now to do much more.  I've got lots of posts coming with far more exciting things, but for now, at least I get to share a few of our favorites with you guys.

For anyone curious about the house hunt, we went for a second showing of our new favorite last night and still really like it.  M found a house he wants us to check out, and we're hoping to see it tomorrow night, and then we'll likely make our decision.  Let's just pray we make the right decision! We'll keep you posted!

6 comments:

Laura said...

We went to Mexico for our honeymoon too (Cancun) and LOVED it! We want to go back so badly!

I'm so excited to hear what happens with your house hunt - I will most definitely keep you in my prayers! It's fun, but stressful and a bit scary too!

Rachel and John said...

House hunting is SO exciting!!!

Nicole said...

I know you'll make the right decision even if you question it at first :)... It's a big step! :)

Gwen said...

So excited for you!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying for you both!!! XOXO

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Can't wait to hear all about the house...hope you find "the one" soon!

d.a.r. said...

Fingers crossed!! Can't wait for a housewarming party :)