Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Proud Sista

This weekend, my baby sister, Molly hosted a Yard Sale to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital for her senior project (Molly will be a senior this fall).  I'm so proud of her for doing all the work it took to get this done (along with the help for our great family).  I'm especially proud that she raised over $900 for St. Jude!  All the money will be donated in memory of Bayler.  I'm so honored to call you my sister, Molly, and I know Bayler Bean is looking down on his Molly and is so proud of you too!

 My youngest sister, Molly, and Me a few months ago when she was a Junior Marshall at Graduation



7 comments:

Ashley said...

Pretty girls! =) Just stopping by! blog hoppin' tonight! Cute blog!

Laura said...

That's wonderful! Good for her! You guys look so much alike!

Melissa said...

That's such a sweet idea!

OLIVER EDGAR SONA said...

Jordan,

Mom told me that Molly had great success with the yard sale. I know that Bay was watching her last weekend because he always loved Molly. Actually, he loved all three of you so much! I can't believe that she is going to be a senior this year. Where did the years go? Anyways, I have been meaning to tell you that I love to read your blogs and you totally crack me up at times. Give M our love and hopefully we will see y'all again soon. Love and miss you bunches!

B

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

That's awesome! I love hearing stories where teens actually do something good...most of the time all you hear is the bad stuff! Congrats to your sisters success!

Anonymous said...

Wow, now that's awesome!

Ms. Emmy N said...

What an amazing idea for a yard sale! Congratulations to your sister, you should definitely be very proud!