Hey everyone, here's an update from this weekend a day late.
Friday
Friday night, Matt and I had a lazy night at home complete with a frozen pizza and lounging on the couch. It was our last night alone, just the two of us, while M's parents were on vacation, so we soaked up every minute of "just us"... low key, but really nice.
Saturday
Saturday morning, Matt was off early to play golf, and I headed to browse some shops (aka free shopping) and then I hung out at home that afternoon and relaxed, watched a movie, read my book out on the deck, etc. Saturday night was date night, and M and I enjoyed a dinner out at our favorite restaurant, J. Alexander's, where we had received a gift card to from M's parents for our 2nd Anniversary. Dinner was amazing (as it always is there) and the conversation was great- definitely a make up from our actual anniversary dinner, and that night M's parents came home from vacation.
Date night with J & M
Sunday
Sunday we decided to be lazy and sleep in... M and I had both been kind of sick last week, so the sleep was much needed. Then we spent the afternoon doing one of my favorite things- visiting Open Houses. Even though I have no idea if we'll be able to afford to buy a house again right now, it's too much fun to go and look at potential houses. We didn't see anything we were in love with, but right now that's just fine. It was great quality hubby time (even during the final game of the world cup). After that, I wrapped up the weekend by wedding gift shopping and Sunday TV night with Patricia.. Oh I love my Army Wives (anyone else??). It was a great end to a great weekend. I've been slacking on blogging a little bit lately, but life has gotten a little crazier here lately (in a good way), so hopefully I'll have more to blog about now. Have a happy Tuesday!

2 comments:
Oooh J Alexander's is one of my faves!!
What a fun weekend!!! Um...Brian & I totally went open house visiting right after we closed on ours. Not only is it fun to see what is out there but sometimes they have the best food. LOL!!! XOXO
Post a Comment