Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend Recap


This weekend was so much fun!  On Friday, Matt decided to take me for a date night, just the two of us.  We headed to the movies (typical, but one of our favorite things to do) to see Inception!  We thought it was a really good movie and had a great time out.  [After the movies I developed a serious tummy-ache, but it was otherwise a fantastic Friday].

Saturday, Matt and I slept in and then grabbed some Chick-fil-a Chicken minis for Breakfast (YUM).  Then I packed up and headed off for a girl's wedding weekend.  We drove out to Abilene, KS for our friend and sorority sister's, Allison, wedding.  She and Jeremy have been together for several years, so it's nice to know both of them through college date parties and what-not.  It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding and Allison was an absolutely GORGEOUS bride.  She has had a tough few months with the loss of her bad back in April, but they have made it through and I'm so happy for them that the wedding went off with out a hitch!  Here are a few pictures from the big night.  

The Lovely Bride and Groom- Congrats!

The ladies


 Dancing the night away

After the wedding we spent the night and headed back the next day (after a yummy Mexican lunch with everyone).  It was a fun time with lots of college friends (some of whom I don't see very often).  I can't wait for our next get together, which is probably a football game in the fall (my first since leaving K-State)! I CAN'T WAIT!

I wrapped up the weekend back at home, and I'm hoping we're off to the start of a great week.  The week is pretty open right now, but we'll see what happens.  Happy Monday, everyone!

2 comments:

Makenzie said...

I love your dress!! I bet it was nice to get away for the weekend too!!

And happy 101 post! ;-)

Gwen said...

What a fun weekend!!! I loved, loved, loved Inception!!! And I always get stomach pains after a movie. I swear it's the massive amounts of popcorn I eat. LOL!!! Can't wait for Saturday!!! XOXO