Hello everyone! Happy 4th of July (one day late)! I hope everyone had a great 4th and that they remembered that our independence is only possible thanks to the many men and women who fight for our freedom. Initially, I wasn't sure if Matt was going to be home for the 4th, so Patricia and I had made a plan to hang out, just us girls. Well, Matt got home a little early,s o we let him join us, and his brother, Josh, and best friend, Jordan joined us a little later. We grilled out hamburgers for dinner and drank mimosas (who care if it wasn't early in the morning) and hung out and played cards. All in all it was a great night with great family and friends. We even saw a few fireworks from our house, although most got rained out. Here's our night in pictures!
Matt & Me- classic self photo
Patricia & Me
Matt & Josh
And then we started playing with Russ' (Matt's dad) hat... let the fun begin
Then Matt and Josh traded hats.. so not the hunter :)
It definitely turned out to be one of the most fun nights we've had in a while. Hope you had a happy and safe 4th of July!

1 comment:
How fun! The only time I've ever had a mimosa was the morning of my wedding. They are pretty good! Glad you had a good holiday though! :)
Post a Comment