Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

Today I decided to participate in Undomestic Momma's Top 2 Tuesday in an effort to pick back up with blogging a little more.


 This week's top 2 topic is top 2 things I'd like to purchase... oh the budgeter's dream topic!


So, here are my top 2 right this minute:

Another one of these (HOUSE)


Our beloved first house was great and probably better than our next one will be, but regardless, I'm dying to have another one.  I'm hoping we'll be able to afford to buy one, but if not, I'll settle for a rental (pronto, please!)


A super awesome fancy pants camera like this one.  Honestly, I haven't decided what kind I want, but I'm dying to have a nice camera and plan to ask for gift cards to purchase one from everyone for Christmas.  I have a decent camera I got a few years ago that gets the job done, but I'd love to have one like this for travel, family events, and one day for the kiddos.

What are your top two purchases you want to make right now?  If you'd like to join in, head on over and link up!

Have a lovely rest of the day!



4 comments:

AubreyRose @ My Simple Everyday said...

I totally need a camera, too! I lost my point & shoot recently and want to upgrade to an SLR! Found you via Top 2!

Amber said...

We bought the Nikon D60 last March and I LOVE it! Granted - I still haven't taught myself how to really use it to it's full potential, but even in automatic mode it takes FABULOUS pictures. I have friends with similar Canon's (who spent twice as much as us) and it takes just as good of pictures as they do (honestly, this was something that I was a little worried about when we first bought it). I highly recommend it!

Amber said...

I want a nice camera like this as well! I keep telling myself that whenever we get pregnant I will break down and spend the money because it will be worth it - but until then I keep using my cheap digital!

Ms. Emmy N said...

Cute blog, adorable pic on the banner! And I am with you, since I have been blogging, I really want to upgrade my camera to one like that!