This week has been a whirlwind of a million different little things. Since none of these are huge things, here is a quick recap of this week so far...
Wedding Planning ... I'm coordinating a reception for a friend of mine in August and got to go visit the reception site this week.. my mind is spinning with all there will be to do, but I'm super excited!
5k training...it's back to training for this lady who has lost most of her running endurance since the last 5k, so I've got to build up again. Today was my longest straight run @ 2.25..ugh.. but I'm getting there.
Reading with the kiddos... Today I volunteered again with the little ones in inner-city KC. I haven't been totally converted into a full-fledged teacher and am still not thinking that's my gifts, but I do enjoy doing that and seeing the kids succeed. It's also nice to have a tangible way to serve for God within my community.
Jobs, jobs, jobs... I'm still on the hunt for my next job, but the possibilities are (@ least) keeping me busy during the week, which is a good thing.
Friendly get-togethers... already this week I've had one girl's night out for dinner and drinks (very yummy skinny margarita), and I'm hoping/planning for more to come as the week continues...
Well, that's all I've got so far this week, but it's keeping me pretty busy folks! Hope you're having a great week!

1 comment:
What is a skinny margarita?
Post a Comment