Last night, Bayler got his angel wings and went to heaven to be with Jesus. What a blessing to know this little boy who touched so many lives and has forever left an impact on my heart. It will be a tough road for his family- (my cousin) Rob, his wife, Risha, their other son, Bridges, and their entire extended family (we're all a pretty close-knit bunch), but we're clinging to our faith. Little Bridges (age 5) has filled us in that Bayler is swimming in a pond, playing with monkeys, and just being a kid at Chuck 'E' Cheese up in Heaven. I hope he has all that and so much more. Bayler, we love you little buddy. Rest in peace, the pain is gone. We'll see you again someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I cannot imagine how hard this time is for you and especially Bayler's family, but like you said, he isn't in anymore pain. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.
I'm so sorry for your family's loss. What a precious boy. He is pain free with Jesus now. My prayers are with you and your family.
I am so sorry. It breaks my heart to see such a sweet and loved boy go through so much pain. Prayers for you!!
Post a Comment