Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I have lots to be thankful for...

Lunch out with of my best friends who just moved back to KC.

Mornings to sleep in (and actually being able to make my body go back to sleep after M leaves).

Completing a wedding project for the reception I'm coordinating in August.

Fun with friends both last weekend and this coming weekend (including a blogger meet-up).

Being able to meet my running "training" goals for my second 5k (2.5 miles straight this week- for the record, it's been almost like training for the first one all over again).

"Diet" Ice Cream... no, it's not as good as the real deal, but frankly, I don't know how people stayed skinny before weight watchers (and others) started making desserts.

On a more serious note, that God has been constantly reminding me this week that there is purpose in the waiting.

 

1 comment:

Caitrin said...

What a wonderful post this is! Thanks for finding my blog :) I cant wait to read more of yours!