Friday, July 9, 2010

Wedding Bells

Today, Wedding Bells are ringing.  I  have a few "Congratulations" to dish out!

#1- Melissa over at Sweet Melissa is marrying her fiance, Dustin today! I met Melissa when she and another blogging friend, Jennifer, met me to go to a bible study in Oakland, TN.  They're such sweet girls, and I'm so thrilled for Melissa! Best wishes, Melissa & Dustin!
 stolen from Melissa's facebook

#2- One of my best friends, Marcella, and her boyfriend, Mike got engaged yesterday!  I could not be more excited for them.  Marcella and I were in the same sorority in college and shared everything from our desks, to our bunk beds, to our gripes, laughs, smiles and a few tears.  Marcella was also a bridesmaid in our wedding.  She and Mike have dated most of college, so I've known him for a while, too.  He and Matt used to keep each other company at sorority date parties we forced asked them to attend.  These two will we exchanging vows on May 20, 2011. I can't wait! Congratulations Marcella & Mike!

 stolen from Marcella's facebook

Wishing you all a happy love-filled Friday!


2 comments:

Our Volunteer Family said...

When I saw "wedding bells" - I thought it might be your sister :)

Melissa said...

Thank you Jordan!