Saturday, July 3, 2010

Me and You

Starting tomorrow, it's going to be just me and this guy for a whole week at home- YAY!  I'm so excited for us to have some time to ourselves (while M's parents are on vacation in Michigan).  This has not been the easiest few months for us, since our lives are kind of on hold (although we're sure God has great things planned for us), so I am thrilled to have some quality time together.  I have planned a week full of some of our favorite foods that I used to make at home.  Matt's dad doesn't eat chicken much, so we've not had many of my chicken dishes since we moved here.  I'm also hoping we can have a date night next weekend.  We even have a few gift cards to restaurants, which make it much nicer on the budget.  Other than that, I'm just hoping for some cuddling up to watch our favorite shows, long chats, and reconnecting with my best friend.  I'm hoping the anticipation of this week doesn't set me up for failure (like our poor anniversary date), but I'm too excited not to want to share it with ya'll!  Have a happy 4th of July tomorrow!

No comments: