Hey guys,
Sorry for being MIA the last few days. I've been suprisingly busy this week, and the fun has just begun. So what have I been up to?
Interviewing- I had a third and final (supposedly) interview this past week for a recruiting job. I think it went well, but you never really know. I should hear something by next week, although I'm really hoping to hear sooner.
Running- My next 5k is this weekend, so the running has gotten kicked up a notch this week. Patricia has come over in the mornings so we can get some outside running in. I ran by myself this morning, though, and I did the full 3.1 miles outside! I couldn't believe I could motivate myself in this heat, but I was glad I did. Only a few more training days left.
Decorating- No, not the house kind (clearly I can't do that), the classroom kind. I went with Patricia up to her classroom at the elementary school where she's the new Speech Path. We got to paint one of the walls and did this kind of turquoise blue and zebra accents. It's going to be cute and "wild about speech"!
Gift shopping- This is a busy month for us with Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Weddings, so I'm on the hunt, once again, for good gifts. I was cursed blessed with the desire to find unique gifts for everyone, which makes this a very time consuming operation.
Wedding Planning- I'm coordinating a wedding reception this weekend, and the final details are coming together nicely. I've spent some time this week getting organized and making sure I have everything I need. I'm a little nervous but very excited!
Well, I guess that's about it other than taking care of my herd of dogs and keeping cool from this heat. Hope your week is off to a great start! Happy Wednesday!

9 comments:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you on the job!!
new follower :)
Good luck on the job front!
Wedding planning... you might find a new career in that :)
fingers crossed out in colorado :)
Jordan,
I will have to say that one of our most favorite wedding gift's was from y'all. We get compliments all the time on our "S" cutting board that we have displayed. Love it!!! You should definiyely appreciate your BLESSING to find unique and great gifts....I for one am very jealous that I did not get that gift. Love you!!!
B
Good luck with the job - hopefully, you'll hear some good news soon!
Girl!!! I hope you hear something back from the job. I'm sending prayers and good thoughts your way.
I'm terrified of the race this weekend. Only because I haven't run in months. I'm going to attempt a run tonight and tomorrow to build myself up but I have a feeling I'm walking the whole thing!!! Good luck out there!!!
XOXO
You have been busy!!! Fingers crossed for good news on the job front!
Post a Comment