You read right, Job FAIL.
For the job I mentioned last week, I found out today that I did not get it. It wasn't that they found someone better (at least from what they told me). Originally they were going to hire 2 positions- one upper level recruiter and one lower level (the one I am qualified for). Apparently now they're going to just hire 2 upper level recruiters instead... which means no job for me. I'm beyond frustrated, sad, embarrassed, disappointed, and am feeling very much not good enough. I know in my head that God has a plan and that this job just isn't it, but it doesn't feel that way right now. I've been praying that I wanted to serve God however, whenever, and wherever he wants me; I guess I just wish I felt more what I know.
There are so many issues in life that are so much bigger than this, so I don't want to dwell on it, but I'm so ready to see what THE plan is for me (and for us).

14 comments:
Oh Jordan I'm so sorry! There must be an even better job out there for you! Think of how great it must be! Praying for you :)
I'm so sorry to hear that! I know you're frustrated but keep your chin up! You're so right, God has a fabulous plan all worked out for you.
Oh I know ALL of those feelings! It's hard not to focus on it since it causes so much stress. Still keeping you in my prayers and looking forward to seeing God's plan for your life unfold! :)
Oy, that sucks! I know that feeling. And as hard as it is, just have faith!!! Something bigger and better will come along!
I am so sorry Jordan. I totally know how you feel. Last time I was hunting I was shot down so many times. I think you need a drink or lunch! You should call me and we can meet up this weekend. I'll even splurge for cupcakes with you. :) XOXO
Jordan, I'm so sorry! I wish I could take you out for some girl time to help! And don't worry: You'll find something better suited.
*hugs* I am so sorry, that really stinks. Hopefully something even better comes along!
OH! There always is a plan... SO hard to see in the midst of it! You go girl.
Hang in there Jordan! God will definitely open up doors for you, and Matt, in the future. He is just using this down time to really strengthen your faith, relationship and knowledge of him. Love you bunches!
B
Thanks for your support everyone. It means so much!
I am so sorry you didn't get the job, but trust me there is a more perfect job out there for you. A few years ago, I didn't get a job that I was hoping for. I was so disappointed that I cried and cried and cried. A few months later, I was offered a job that was even more perfect for me. I thank God every day that I didn't get the original job! God has a plan for you too! Don't worry! He will lead you to the right job!
I am so sorry Jordan. I will be praying for you and your future job - I completely understand how frustrated it can be. I know God has the perfect job lined up for you.
You poor thing- the right job will come along and it will so work out for you! And YES it is such a small world- my fiance is currently at Logan in school but will be transfering to Atlanta to finsih! I just got done going through the job thing submitted application after application- its extremely frustrating. You just have to trust that God has his plan for you and the job he wants you to pursue!! I follow everyday and will be praying for you!
Sorry to hear about this, its so hard not to get your hopes up but something's out there for you. Head up girl!
Post a Comment