Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend Recap


This weekend was great, but exhausting.  I wanted to do more of a a recap, but I'll keep it quick because I'm kind of under the weather today (ugh).  This weekend consisted of 2 major events- Michelle and Jason's wedding (where I was day of coordinator) and the Susan G. Komen 5K.  The first picture is the happy couple (more pics to come) and the second is Patricia and I after the 5k (right after- love the red face).  We ran the whole thing. I'm not sure of my exact time, since the starting line was a little unclear, but I think I may have knocked off 30 seconds.  Hope next time to do even better.  Hope your weekend is great! I'm off to rest!


Congrats, Huwes!


Patricia and I post-race (more pics coming from this too!)


4 comments:

Carey said...

Left you something on my blog! :)

http://careyandjon.blogspot.com/2010/08/you-really-love-me.html

Anonymous said...

Awe the bride and groom look so happy!

The Yellow Door said...

Congrats on the 5k! I would've loved to run in the Susan G. Komen race, but we had a wedding in Salina this weekend. So I "slept in for the cure" haha!

Gwen said...

YAY for you running the whole thing!!! I wish I could have but there's always next year. LOL!!! XOXO