Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Movin' On

Thanks so much, everyone, for your sweet comments.  I sure hope I didn't seem to throw myself a pity party, but your comments meant so much to me and did help me feel a little better and renew my faith.  Thank you all.  Today, I'm movin' on.  It's alright to give myself a moment, but I know it's not going to get better all by itself. I know the right job is not going to appear faster just because I'm in hot pursuit of it, but at the same time, I have to keep going and I have to figure out how to spend my time in the mean time.  I'm working on that second part, but I think it will be a few weeks before I know for sure what I'm going to do.  In the mean time, I'm putting on a happy face and going forward.

In the spirit of happy times, I wanted to say congratulations to my cousin, Danielle, and her family on their newest addition, Jacob yesterday!


New baby Jacob and one of his two big brothers, David (whose birthday happens to be today)

Well,  that's all for now.. back to normal blogging tomorrow.


3 comments:

gv said...

Great attitude to just move on. Cute kids and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Gwen said...

He is adorable!!! Babies always bring smiles!!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

awe, how sweet!!!