Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lake Date

Hey Guys, sorry for being a little MIA lately. The end of the week ended up being really busy between work, working out, and cooking.  The end of the work week was good, and I think I'll learn a lot in my new job.  Friday night, I hung out with Patricia.  We haven't been able to hang out much since we both started working, so it was nice to go to dinner and catch up and then we headed out (and met up with Matt, Jordan, and M's parents) to Llywellyn's pub to listen to a local band.  Saturday, we got to sleep in, and M and I headed out to the lake to meet up with some friends of ours.  We had a blast hanging out on the lake, talking, taking in some sun, and playing around.  We had a great time, and I hope we'll get to get together with this group again sometime.  Thanks to Josh and Darcy for inviting us!


Darcy and Bart


All the guys (Josh, Matt, Bart, Billy, Chad)

Julie and Me (ignore my glare from my super-white skin)

Heather and Darcy


We stayed out late, so we got to watch this amazing sunset on the lake


Hope everyone has a great week!


1 comment:

Gwen said...

How fun!!! Seeing a sunset from the water is amazing. Glad you had a great weekend!!! XOXO