Cayne misses Momma, now that I've gone back to work. Even though he has deFlon (Sr.) family dogs, Buster and Caty to play with, he seems to be having a little trouble. This morning, I don't have to go in to work until 10 because I'm doing a training at a location closer to my house today. I got to sleep in a little, but when I woke up, my "little" guy had a surprise for me...
Yes, he is coping with food.. a peanut butter sandwich to be exact... nice Cayne (and a new jar of PB purchased by MIL to boot!).
Cayne tends to do this kind of thing when he gets nervous (particularly when he thinks we've left him). He has been a little clingy the rest of the morning, even laying by my side while I ate my cereal.
How can I say no to this little sweetheart? Sorry, Cayne, Momma has to work... try not to binge eat anything else before I get home!



5 comments:
Awe. Poor Cayne. He'll adjust soon enough. Good luck with training today and hopefully you come home to some food still left in the kitchen. :) XOXO
Yikes! Our dog eats everything too. He just figured out he can reach the dining room table. Nothing is safe anymore!!
My puppies get anxiety when we are gone for too long too. Hopefully he will get used to it eventually. Just give him lots of love when you get home!
Hahaha... poor pup! I binge eat when I get anxious, too. Peanut butter always does the trick. :)
At least he knows good food when he sees it!
Poor Cayne! Hopefully he will adjust soon. They can be so pitiful!
Post a Comment