Friday, November 19, 2010

Five on Friday

I planned on being fast asleep by now, but it hasn't happened yet, so here's 5 on Friday for you...

1- I'm feeling kind of sick, which makes me so mad... my stomach has been bothering me for a few days now (M's has too) and I've got a sore throat thing working, too... some of it may be lack of sleep, but one seems to be contributing to the other, ya know?
2- I'm husbandless for the weekend.  M has another friend up from TN to go hunting, so they've headed out west (this time for a duck hunt). That leaves me at home with the in-laws for the weekend.  I'm too tired to really put up much of a fight, though... hunt away, honey... I'll nap!

3- It's been decided that we'll be heading to NC for Christmas this year! We are so thrilled to go spend some time with my family.  Because of M's job, we only have a few days (he gets no vacation this year), but I guess we'll just make the most of them and treasure the few days we'll have! 

4- I'm getting so excited for Black Friday.  It's tradition for my family to go shopping that morning, and I'll probably go early.. even if I'm going by myself.  I do have fun lunch and shopping plans lines up for later in the day, and I can't wait for that get together!

5- Just call me a bargain-ista!  I'm on the hunt for deals right now- especially with the impending home purchase!  Funny how a giant purchase like that changes your whole mind set on shopping... I'm currently sending my time comparing prices on everything from Cable TV to TVs to furniture (although most purchases will likely be delayed for a while).  I love a good bargain, and luckily, I don't mind the search too much either!

Well, that's all for tonight!  Hope you all had a great Friday and have a wonderful weekend!


3 comments:

d.a.r. said...

I am so excited for our lunch/shopping date on Friday! Hope you get better...gotta rest up so we can play!

Anonymous said...

uneasy tummy and tired? Hmmmm? I've had those exact symptoms twice! ;)

Gwen said...

I hope you feel better and enjoyed your free weekend!!! Can't wait for Friday!! XOXO