Monday, November 8, 2010

Days 29 and 30- The End!

Well, it's finally time to wrap up this blog challenge thing.  Thanks to Katie for hosting! It's been fun to blog about new and different things, and share with my readers things they might not otherwise know.  I must admit, though, that it could not have come at a worse time for me due to being insanely busy lately.  That said, I'm still really glad I joined in (and also excited to return to normal blogging a little rejuvenated). 

Day 29-Wishes
I wish we would find a great house made just for us!
I wish all my family lived within an hour of each other (both M's side and mine).
I wish we could find the cure for cancer (and other equally awful diseases).
I wish everyone knew the love of God that I do and how that can change your life.
I wish I would find a way to make my passions my job (and that M could too, although he's already closer).
Right now, I wish I were playing with my old work friends at their employee conference.
I wish I could make a difference in the world.
I wish for happiness and health for all my family, friends, and loved ones.
I wish for peace in the world and for a compassionate heart for the afflicted.

And on a lighter note...
I wish ice cream and candy wouldn't make me fat.
I wish that I could ever win one of these giveaways, contests, or shopping sprees I randomly enter.
I wish I had the super-power to fly so I could travel around the world seeing sites and people I love.

Day 30- A Picture


These are from our weekend at K-State.  I hadn't gotten to share yet, so I thought this would be the perfect time! The first is of me and my college friends tailgating and the second is obviously of M and me that night out in Aggieville (our bar/downtown area).

*Don't forget to enter my giveaway- $45 gift code to CSN- leave a comment HERE to enter! Ends Wednesday!!!*

Hope your week is off to a great start! Oh, and house hunting will resume on Wednesday for all those wondering- thanks so much for all your kind words.  We're hanging in there and hopeful something great is still out there!


2 comments:

Gwen said...

I really hope all of your wishes come true!!! You look great in blue girl!!! XOXO

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I wish ice cream didn't go straight to my thighs too! In a perfect world right?

Sorry about the house...we lost several before we got ours. It's frustrating and really disappointing but we just had to keep telling ourselves it was for a reason and we'd find "the one" eventually!