That's Right, it's a deal! M and I have landed ourselves a new house! It's been a long (and way too drawn out) process, and we're SO glad it's finally over! The house is the one we offered on a week or so ago that didn't work out.. then we went back to.. then there was another offer... etc... you get the picture! It's been kind of a mess, but it's finally coming together and our offer was accepted this afternoon. We are hoping to move the second week in December- less than 1 month to go!
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers! Hopefully the rest of the process will go smoothly, and we'll close on time! For now, though, we're very relieved and thrilled to be done! YAY!







20 comments:
Congrats, what an adorable home!
What a perfect Christmas present... we are so happy for you both!
COngratulations!! The house is gorgeous!!
Congratulations!!! It's beautiful, if you need any help -just let me know!
Yayayay!!! Congratulations to you two, I know this is a huge relief. It looks like yall may have some painting to do, ha! :)
Congrats!! It looks beautiful!! just in time to decorate for christmas :)
Oh, it's just beautiful! I'm so glad everything worked out for you. It really was "the one"!
Have fun planning house projects :)
Yay!! Congratulations! I know y'all are excited. :)
So very excited for you both!!! I can't wait to see the after photos when you finally move in and have everything your way. XOXO
Yay!! The house is so pretty!
How exciting! And just in time for Christmas :) It looks beautiful!
Woo hoo! How exciting...congrats!
Congratulations! Now let the home decor shopping begin! :)
Congrats! I bet you are SO relieved to have it all figured out- and the house is adorable!
YAY! It's adorable! So glad it all worked out!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for your family!!! I love the angles in that front room!!!
Wow, CONGRATS!! The photos are gorgeous, what a beautiful, tall living room it has too! Happy for you :-)
BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!!
I can't believe I missed this post!! SOOO so so excited for you! The house looks beautiful, and I can't wait to see how you decorate it! Yay! Just in time for Christmas too! :) WHAT an answer to prayer!
What a cute house! I'm visiting from DIY Show Off.
Post a Comment