Reminder: Don't miss out! Today is the last day to enter my CSN $45 giveaway! To enter the giveaway, click HERE.
We make our return to house hunting today... 5 more houses after work tonight. Wish us luck! We're hopeful we'll find something and trying to be patient and not jump the gun purely to get something. I'll keep ya'll posted.
Work is keeping M and me super busy lately. When we're not trying to look at houses or fit something else in, we're staying late or going in early. Hopefully it'll slow down in time to enjoy the holidays, but hey, at least it's job security.
Speaking of holidays, we're working on securing our holiday friends/family plans, and I'm SO excited for my favorite time of year! The tenative plan is to be here in KC for Thanksgiving and with my family in NC for Christmas (even though we only have a 3 day weekend this year to celebrate). We've also got tons of friend events and fun surrounding the actual holidays themselves... I can't wait, but I do hope I have a house to decorate...
On that same note, we have some traveling and friend visits in the works that are super exciting over the next few weeks! This weekend, M and I are headed out to Western KS- M to hunt with some friends/old co-workers from TN and me to hang out with one of my friends from college (since it's her home town). It will be so nice to spend relaxing time with old friends! I don't think I'll even mind the 6 hour drive.. well not too much!
Oh, and I head there's snow in the forcast... really?? I love snow, but I've gotten spoiled by this warm fall and my years in TN where an inch of snow closed down everything! :)
Happy Wednesday and don't forget about the giveaway!
-Jordan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend trip!
We have been so spoiled with good weather this fall! Usually we have had a ton of snow by now!
Good luck house hunting!!
Did I miss your blog name change?
I so sorry you didn't get the other house. I know all too well the woes of house hunting/selling. Boo.
There's a perfect house out there for you though. Hope you find it.
Oh - and NO to snow. Just no.
that sucks about the house, but the right one IS out there! love the new blog change!
Um yeah... an inch of snow brings out all the crazies and slows things to a halt here too. Missouri isn't much better, especially b/c we get more ice than snow usually.
Post a Comment