I don't have long today, but I heard this on the radio and couldn't help spreading the news of a very worthy cause with all of you. I think you can donate any time, but today is special. Your donation will be multiplied by 4 today only! I know lots of us like to do some kind of charitable giving this time of year, so I thought I'd share this. It sounds very worthy to me, and it hurts me to think of literally starving people in Africa (due to famine) without doing anything (and while I'm enjoying my Thanksgiving feast). Read below and consider helping if you feel led.
- Jordan
Your One-Time Gift Feeds Hungry Children in Africa
Millions of people in Africa are malnourished and at risk of starvation. Your one-time gift will multiply 4 times or more to provide lifesaving food. Together, K-LOVE listeners and World Vision can help families in Niger and across Africa get food for the future.
Imagine being the parent of a hungry child, desperately searching for help while your baby weakens, unable to provide the food and care he or she desperately needs. The numbers of severely malnourished children continue to increase in Africa. Can you help before it's too late?
A reliable source of nutritious food can cut a community's child death rate in half. Sadly, rising food and fuel prices have caused some regular food delivery channels to dry up, and many parents can no longer afford to feed their children. Millions now endure life-threatening hunger night and day.
K-LOVE and World Vision are locking arms to send food this Thanksgiving to where it's urgently needed.
When combined with grant funds, your one-time gift today will multiply 4 times or more to help children and families in Niger, The Congo, Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mozambique, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. Please pray for the hungry children in Africa, and send a life-saving gift today.
________________________________________
At World Vision, stewardship is an integral part of everything we do - because we recognize that every resource entrusted to us can transform real children's lives.
As part of our stewardship, we optimize resources and distribute them where they are needed most.
-World Vision Website
Click here to help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a great cause! Thank you for sharing!!! XOXO
Post a Comment