Thursday, November 18, 2010

Free Christmas Cards and Random Life Update

That's right, I'm jumping on the band wagon and taking advantage of the Free Shutterfly Christmas cards... how could I resist 50 free photo cards for bloggers (especially since I had already been planning on doing cards)!  Last year I liked our cards, but I kind of threw them together at the last minute.  While I'm already a little behind, I'm so excited about these that I don't even care!  Here are a few I like.. feel free to comment with your favorites and help me out!  I'm excited to hear what you guys think, so when we get our pictures made- I've informed M to plan for Thanksgiving day- we'll be ready to go! Oh, and while you're there (because if you haven't yet, you've got to get in on this one), check out some other great gift ideas like their Photo calendars and photo books (I've been meaning to put together a few of these for a while now) as well as gift tags to add some nice personalization to your gifts.  I love adding that personal touch!








What do you think? It's a pretty diverse group (and there are SO MANY more), but I like a little something about each!

I can't believe it's already Friday, but I'm so glad the weekend is almost here!  M is headed off on another hunting trip with some different TN friends and some KS friends, as well.  He's even taking "baby" Cayne with him, so I'll be hanging out with G & R (aka my in-laws).  I'm not so sure what I'm going to do with myself other than rest, read (I'm way behind for book club), and get in a little exercise on Sunday with Patricia (okay, okay exercise and lunch :) ).  I've got a few other things I may do, but I've been so worn out that I may just take it easy.  We'll have to see... Oh, and I will have a few new blog posts coming your way soon (real ones, not like this one).  I've got several "catch up" posts, so it should be fun!  Hope you all have a great, fun Friday!



No comments: