Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sunday Night Fun Night Recap

Sunday nights have become fun nights for me in KC. Sunday has always been my favorite TV night, but since we've moved here, Patricia and I have made it an event. Typically I'll head over to Patricia's, and we'll hang out for a few hours watching a few of our favorites, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, and now that it's back, Army Wives (Unfortunately, the latter two overlap, so we have to pick one). We have such a great time hanging out for something so simple.





I may have also forgotten to mention, one big part of the fun is our obsession on Sour Gummy candy. We always indulge a little on Sundays because it reminds us of our days living together in college(yes, she is also my workout buddy- our motto: we work to eat :)).



Patricia with our gummies.. yum!
(sorry, bad camera phone pics)



Me looking classy, as always!


That's all for now! Happy Wednesday!



No comments: