Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sleepless in Seattle.... or Kansas City

Kind of tired, but I just can't sleep.. this has been the case for the last three nights here. It's pretty common for both Matt and I on Sunday nights, since we typically sleep in on the weekends and therefore, are not as tired at night, but this is starting to become a habit for me (3 of 4 nights this week). I know it probably has something to do with not working and not doing too much during the day, but I've also been working out pretty hard every day but today, so I think I should be tired. I'm also thinking my job search could have something to do with it. I've been interviewing for a job, and I'm not sure if it is/is not the right move for me. I keep praying about it, so, if offered, I could make the right decision. This has definitely added to the stress level lately. Otherwise I have no clue what it could be. I've heard you don't sleep well when you're pregnant (as a coworker told me last time I had this problem), but that should not be it either (unfortunately for my sisters, who have been begging). Hmm.. well, hopefully sleep comes to me soon. Until then, I'll leave you with this baby-begging Facebook message series from my sisters and friend, Lindsay. It'll make for a good laugh.

Olivia:
hola amigo. i miss you and matt. I wish you too guys would late night call me again after margs. it was muy entertaining :) are you guys going to have children yet?? dads calling benning his grandson so i think it's time :)
(Her friend, Sam, "likes" this)


Lindsay:
HAHAHA i'm loving your sisters post!! andddd i have to agree. I don't currently know any babies to buy pointless stuff for anymore and i would like to formally request one. You getting tired of this yet? lol.
(edited to add:
...request a baby ((for someone else - like you)) - just in case that wasn't 110% clear, lol)

Molly:
so i felt like i was slacking on the sister facebook post so i thought i'd try to make up for it by mentioning something olivia failed too. hows cainy poo? gosh im such a better aunt. but yes jordan i hate to be frank but its sooo time for kidss :) but if not then i expect a very big christmas present next year haaha. ...tell matt i said i love him oh and i love you too! byee.

Cute, huh? And definitely no pressure. Well, off to close my eyes and count sheep or babies or something (I know, not very funny at 2 a.m.).



1 comment:

Our Volunteer Family said...

I will join your sisters and say I would love to see a "Baby Deflon" soon! Hope you get some rest today :) Jack decided to wake up at 3:30 and he hasn't done that in awhile! Hopefully tonight - he will be back on his normal 9 to 5 schedule.