Thursday, April 29, 2010

Not Meant to Be... Job Update

Well... it's official, the job I've mentioned over the last few weeks is officially not happening.

I know I haven't mentioned any of the details of the job before, but to fill you in, I was expecting an offer from a staffing company this week, set to start next Monday. The job was one that I honestly had some concerns about, but they made a verbal offer for a slightly different job (than the concerning one) last week, and I felt it answered many of my concerns.

Although I'm definitely disappointed that things didn't work out and that moving on with our lives here is, once again, put on hold, I trust that God knows what he's doing (and even asked not to get this job if it wasn't right). I feel very at peace about that part. It's just hard. The company didn't even bother to call- they just responded to an e-mail I sent this morning and didn't provide me with any details why (they "re-evaluated their needs"). That is incredibly frustrating. If you think of it, any prayers for my continued job search would be appreciated. I look forward to whatever God has in store, as I know it will be something better.

Guess it's just not meant to be...


1 comment:

Makenzie said...

I hear ya! Good luck from here on out :) I'll be thinking of you!