Saturday, April 17, 2010

Simple Saturday

This weekend is set to be one of those simple weekends without any real plans, but hopefully to have lots of lounging around with those you love. So what's on the weekend agenda?

Today Matt and I slept in, ate some yummy kid-friendly Lucky Charms, and Matt went to fish with a friend. I went shopping for a bit with Glenda (MIL) to pick out some b-day gifts for myself for next Sunday :) - always fun! Since then, Matt and I have been chilling out, watching movies and napping. What a simply lovely Saturday! We're planning on going out tonight to grab a pizza or something low key.

On tomorrow's agenda, church, hopefully visiting some open houses in the afternoon, and dinner with the family. Hopefully a little TV time Sunday night will wrap up the weekend.

As you can see, no big crazy plans this weekend. Just lots of lazy, simple fun.

Hope you all have a great weekend!


No comments: