A week or so ago, I purchased a month-to-month membership at one of the local gyms here, Lifetime Fitness, and I've spent a good bit of this week and last trying out some of the killer workout classes they have to offer. Whew! Let me tell you, I've definitely been feeling the burn. So far, I've done a Pilates class, a Total Conditioning Class (aka Torture Chamber, as Patricia and I refer to it), Core, and Step. So far, I'm loving everything and it's all a good challenge (some more killer than others). Plus, it's great, of course, to get out of the house, and it motivates me to get off my butt every day!*Oh, and on a side note, I've been interviewing for a job this week. I'm unsure if it's the best fit for me, and I'm trying to decide (if offered), if it would be what God has planned for me right now. I'd appreciate any prayers as we try to figure it all out.*

2 comments:
Have you tried Zumba? It's my favorite! So fun and a great workout!
I LOVE ZUMBA! They used to offer classes at my work- how convenient! They don't "officially" have Zumba at my new gym, but they have something similar, Latin Fusion. I'm looking forward to trying it soon!
Post a Comment