Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Banished!
As you can see, I have banished my husband... Matt has recently decided he needs to turn into a teenage video gamer after work and after "watching" him play video games last night until 10:30 last night in our room, I decided an intervention is needed. So, when Matt and the family were at work today, I took it upon myself to set up our tv from our house that wasn't in use in the guest room. I'm sure he doesn't love it, but hey, looks like he's survivin, huh? Plus, I get the big tv in our room... Hopefully I don't seem too selfish, but I can't do 5 hours of war games. Oh the joys of married life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Haha! I love it! I wouldn't want to sit there and watch video games either.
That is perfect! I would banish him too. Hope Scott doesn't take up that habit...there wouldn't be a room to banish him to now! Hope everything is going well in KC - we miss you here in Memphis :)
hahaha... I feel your pain!!! Tony is a gomer- I mean gamer- too. We only have 1 TV right now, so I sit on my computer or read. But I get so bored and annoyed with it sometimes! Ugh! :)
Oh, girl! Me, too! My hubs plays Call of Duty online with his friends. Drives.me.nuts! I can't stand it anymore! Great job moving him "out," though! =.)
haha that's funny! my matt only plays games when he buys a new one. that happens maybe once every year or two. BUT he plays them nonstop for a few days until he's had enough. then nothing for another year. it's so bizzare! but i usually don't mind. that gives me an excuse to have me time!!
Post a Comment