Today's the day, the Big 2-4! Happy Birthday to me! What a year this has been. I was just telling Matt yesterday that this time last year, we were going through offers and inspections and things on our new house.. amazing the difference a year makes. It makes me a little sad to think of not being in OUR house celebrating this year. Even though we only lived there about 6 months, we'll always love that house. However, I'm truly excited to be where we are right now. This year has challenged us, pushed me to grow in my faith, and God has been so good to me. There are lots of pieces of my life still up in the air right now, but I know there is a plan, and I trust in that. I'm so glad Matt and I are on this journey together, and that we had the guts to make this leap of faith and move! I told Matt earlier this year before all the craziness began that I wanted to be more adventurous this year.. this qualifies, right? So the 23rd year was a bit of a crazy whirlwind, but isn't that what makes life great? For my 24th year, I hope I can be a little more spontaneous. I'd like to take time out, even once the regular working life resumes, and have fun, be young, be silly. I hope I get to spend more time with all of our family (although hopefully not living under one roof) :). I hope to have a stronger faith and continue to trust God with each new challenge that comes our way. I hope to really make Kansas City our new "home", and push ourselves outside of what and who we already know here (although they are great!). I hope Matt and I continue to grow in our love for one another, and who knows, maybe this year will be the year to grow our family. 23 has taught me so much, and I can't wait to see what God unveils for me in year 24! Now off to enjoy the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment