Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Birthday Recap

Since I'm so far from so many of my friends and family, I wanted to devote this post to my 24th birthday in pictures. I didn't take too many pictures on the actual day, but all the same, here you go! Thanks, everyone, for making my day so special with all your calls, messages, gifts, and love!





Saturday night birthday celebration with the deFlons

Only special birthday girls get both cookie cakes and cupcakes :)





Yum! 3 women and an Oven Cupcakes
(Pink Champagne, Vanilla, Chocolate, and Kahlua)
New Shades- real cool, I know
Some workout gear to work off all those goodies



New Purse from my sweet hubby
On Sunday Matt and I spent the day driving around looking at houses and then hit up the movies (Tyler Perry's Why did I get Married, Too?)

After the movie, I received my birthday package from my parents with some cute earrings and a little money to play with! Woo hoo! My brother-in-law, Josh also left me a target gift card! Time to go shopping!


I wrapped up the birthday night by heading over to Patricia's for TV Sunday. She had made me some AMAZING rice krispie treats for my b-day! Thank goodness we work out to eat! :)


Thanks again to everyone for making it a great birthday!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Umm, those cupcakes sound crazy good, especially the kahlua!! I'm glad you had such a great birthday!!