Every time I get brave enough to post my future plans for the world to say, they will most certainly not come true.
I've got to start being more careful about this.
Today we got up later than usual. Matt couldn't decide whether or not he should go fishing. After hours of the back and forth over if he had enough time or not (hello, talk about wasted time), he finally decided against it. We finally did get around to looking at houses, which was actually a lot of fun, and we found a few we liked. Too bad we're still just looking and not buying, but hey, patience is a virtue, right? Anyway, we got back in time for church, but not everyone was feeling out new church, so I watched the sermon online tonight. Typically, I wrap up Sunday night with a trip over to Patricia's for TV night and treats. Unfortunately, that was canceled tonight too. I guess I jinxed myself.
Oh well, hopefully plans this week will go a little more as scheduled. Please keep us in your prayers as some job opportunities are coming up this week. I'll elaborate a little more about the specifics when things are a little more definite.
Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment