I know lots of you have had ideas you supported for the Pepsi Refresh project, but now I have one, very near and dear to my heart. Bayler's mom, Risha, posted this on her facebook, and I knew I had to ask for votes from my blogger friends if you feel so led.
The Arms Wide Open Childhood Cancer Foundation is hoping to fund less toxic therapies for children with cancer. As it is, the cancer treatments themselves cause a lot of damage, and the idea is to create less toxic treatment while we search for a cure. This program was started by the family of a young boy who had Neuroblastoma (the same kind of cancer Bayler had) because they found out the funding for childhood cancer had been cut. You can read more if you when you go here to vote! Thanks for your help! Let's save these kids!


1 comment:
What a great cause! I'll vote tonight when I can access Facebook!!! XOXO
Post a Comment