Hope everyone's week is off to a great start! I know my Monday was definitely a Monday, but at least it's over now. This weekend, Matt and I had a lot of fun. I know I already recapped a little bit on Saturday, but here's the rest of the weekend:
Saturday night, Matt and I headed to Matt's friend, Heil's, going away party. We had a good time chatting, hanging out, and planning hunting get togethers (the boys, not me). Then we toasted good bye and congrats! We'll miss you guys!
Matt and me at the Party (excuse my SUPER pale skin.. only September, impressive, huh?)
The Toast
Sunday morning, M and I headed to church. It was a great sermon about serving and missions, but more to come on that later. After church M headed to hang out once more with his friend who was moving, which meant I, of course, headed out to shop. Unfortunately, the shopping trip proved unsuccessful, but at least I ruled a few places out to look for various fall essentials.
Sunday night I headed over to Patricia's house for our usual TV night... this one was especially exciting, since it was another premiere night! I absolutely LOVE Brothers and Sisters, and it did not disappoint. I can't wait to see where this season takes us, as EVERYTHING has changed since last season! I also watched Desperate Housewives, but that was pretty disappointing, honestly. That show keeps getting weirder and weirder. Oh well, maybe it's just not for me.
[Even though it's technically not the weekend] Tonight, M and I picked up Chili's to go, since all Chili's profits went to St. Jude today. This is a tradition I've had since college (my sorority's philanthropy was St. Jude... they canceled dinner this night every year and the whole house went.. what was their excuse for canceling dinner all the other nights???idk... :) ) Anyway, I've brought M in on this tradition since we got married. It's a great, easy way to help out such an amazing organization. If you missed it this year, it's always the last Monday in September, so mark your calendars for next year!
Well, off to bed! Goodnight ya'll!

3 comments:
I love Brothers and Sisters too!! And I'm with ya on Desperate Housewives, I'm ready for it to go off the air
Glad you had a great weekend!!! I wish I would have known about the Chili's event for St. Jude. Totally would have eaten dinner out for a good cause. :) XOXO
Sounds like a fun weekend! I think a lot of your "paleness" is from the flash -your skin is flawless and beautiful! Hope you are having a great week!
Post a Comment