Thursday, September 30, 2010

Return to Shopping

After months of barely buying anything, I got to do a little shopping tonight and boy did it feel good! I shopped around the mall after work, mostly looking for flats for work, but didn't really find anything that worked that wasn't a budget-buster... with a potential house purchase in our near future, I'm still very limited on spending (bummer).  Anyway, after a jaunt around the mall and many pairs of flats later, I stopped by Charlotte Russe on my way out of the mall (I know, very womanly overgrown junior of me).  Wow- I was in for such a great surprise!  I racked up with a buy one get one for $15 sale on shoes and some other great deals too.  Yes, I'm aware nothing may last very long, but since they're trendy buys, I figure, why not! Here's the loot I picked up:

Boots in black...
 And brown...

A cute sweater



And my very FIRST pair of SKINNY JEANS! 
I know I'm a little late to the skinny pants party, but better late than never!  I also got some super cute flower stud earrings, but I couldn't find a picture.  Pretty good, huh?  Now just have to find those flats... oh well, at least I eliminated a few more things on my list! 

Oh, and just to fill you guys in, M and I are enjoying some nice "home alone" time right now.  The in-laws are off at Bikes, Blues, and BBQ, so we're home/dog sitting until Sunday and loving some time to ourselves.  It makes me SUPER excited for times to come when we'll have our own place again.  Just last night I told M that it was going to feel like "date night" every night when we move out! Can't wait!! :)

Happy Thursday, everyone! Only one more day to go until the weekend!

5 comments:

Mateya said...

Great finds! :) I am sure you just cherish the moments you can alone time!

Anonymous said...

Cute buys!!! And I'm still not sure on the Skinny jeans trend yet :)

Caitrin said...

Hope you enjoyed your shopping trip! Those boots are very cute! I am off to do some damage myself today........:)

d.a.r. said...

Love the boots!! I just ordered myself a new pair of riding boots for the fall :)

Brittany Ann said...

Cute finds! I myself still don't own skinny jeans! You're not alone!