Just a few tidbits for today...
1- I forgot to mention that K-State Football started up again this past weekend. I LOVE college football (inherited this one from my dad)! I can even honestly say that I love it more than Matt. We're both beyond excited to go to our first game since graduating at the end of October!
Oh, and the year started off with a victory for the Wildcats! Woo hoo!
2- One of my best friends, Emily, turns 25 today! Happy Birthday, lady! Hopefully we'll get to get together soon to celebrate!
Emily and me at her wedding last August
Okay, off to bed for me! Happy Tuesday... only a few more days to go!


3 comments:
Go K-State!!!! I'm so excited for them to rock it this season and I didn't even go to school there. LOL!!! XOXO
I'm a new follower...cute blog :)
What game are you guys going too?? You will have to stop by our tailgate! Go Kstate!
Post a Comment