Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rough

Rough!

That's exactly what today was. I started the day in a great mood and even arrived a little early to work today... that said, oh my goodness did it ever turn around.

The policy I needed to print off to give to the staff at our meeting today (around 130 people)... well, first we didn't have said policy, then we had one but it needed to be edited and we didn't have a file for it on the computer, then we found the one we were looking for on paper but it needed editing, then we finally found it on the computer.... maybe 2 hours later...ugh!


The training I was going to do with one of the coordinators fell through (which in light of the afore-mentioned circumstances, wouldn't have worked out anyway). The training was due today.

My microwave lunch, which I ended up eating on my way to my next training, burned the roof of my mouth and my flavored carbonated water spewed all over me.

And to top it all off, I thought my training was on one street.. turns out I was wrong and I had to call them, late, asking for directions... who doesn't love to walk into a corporate training late.  So far I've goofed on 2/2 interactions with HR people outside of my office.  Good job, Jordan!

To end on a positive note, I did run 5 miles today at the gym-- my longest yet! I must have had some frustrations to work out, huh?

Oh well, on to a better day and the end of the week! Hope your Wednesday was wonderful!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Girl, that was me yesterday! Nothing went right! I bet I cried 3 or more times! I hope tomorrow is MUCH better!!

Anonymous said...

I think yesterday might have been a bad day for everyone... I had one of "those" days as well!

Gwen said...

Poor girl. I had a bad day too. We lost power to our building before lunch and it never came back on. I ended up packing files in the dark until the heat was so bad in here that I had to leave. Then last night we had emergency activity outside the house twice. Exciting but not such a good thing to see/hear while you are trying to sleep. But!!! Today will be better!!! See you in a few hours!!! XOXO

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Oh dear! I hate days like that. At least you ended it with a kickass run..kuddos to you! You'll be wearing those 00 pants in no time! ;)