Today is my dad's birthday! Dad has always been my biggest fan, ultimate protector, and has given me so much love through the years. He's an amazing father, and I'm so blessed to have him. He's great at giving advice and taking care of his girls. And we share our logical thought process (at least most of the time), love of college football, politics, and video games and beer until 3 a.m. (oh wait, that's you and Matt). This year, Dad is traveling on his birthday, but at least I'll get to have a belated celebration with him in a few weeks (I cannot wait!). Until then, Matt and I wish you a great birthday! We love and miss you!
Oldie but goodie- Dad and I before my senior prom
Dad and me during college
Love you, dad! Hope your day was wonderful! See you soon!



5 comments:
Happy Birthday to your dad! Great post about him!!
Love the vintage Jordan pic! It's amazing how young we all look in high school picutres! Happy Birthday to your dad!
Happy birthday to your dad! :)
Happy Birthday to your daddy!
I hope your Dad had a wonderful birthday!!! XOXO
Post a Comment