Wednesday, June 2, 2010

St. Louis Recap


This past weekend, Matt and I traveled to St. Louis to  meet our old neighbors from Memphis, Sam & Bubba.  It was so great to see them, and I even got to feel baby Drake kick (Sam is 6 months pregnant, although you'd never know from these pictures)!  We had a blast site seeing, going to the Brad Paisley Concert (AMAZING), and doing 6 Flags!  Matt and I also enjoyed the very much needed break away together.  It felt so good to reconnect and just get to be silly and not think about jobs or anything.  Enjoy our trip in pictures!




Happy Wednesday to everyone!  I also need to ask, on a more serious note, for your prayers for my little cousin, Bayler, I blogged about while back.  His counts are very low right now, and he needs good test results to continue treatment.  June 9th is the next test day for them, so please pray for them on the 9th.  Thank you!



3 comments:

Our Volunteer Family said...

Once Jack gets a little older - we want to meet you in St. Louis too! I will keep your cousin in my prayers.

Jennifer said...

Matt wants to go to a Cardinals game there! Looks like so much fun!

Praying for Baylor too.

Melissa said...

You are so dang photogenic! Looks like a very fun trip!