Saturday, June 5, 2010

Just Me and My Baby

Since Matt's gone this weekend to his friend's bachelor party, it's just me and this "little" guy hanging out together (yes, that's him sleeping on  my lap) [oh, plus my in-laws].  I'm so glad I have my little buddy, Cayne, to keep me busy... just don't let M know I was bragging on Cayne.  He's already begging me for another one. I must say, if the next one is as sweet and cuddly as this big baby, there are many more "Caynes" to come.

Hope everyone is having an equally sweet and cuddly weekend!



4 comments:

Carey said...

Awww cute! I'm such a dog lover. We have 2 cats right now but once we move into a house, we are definitely planning to get a dog or two. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Brittany Ann said...

My pup lounges just like that on my lap! What sweet dogs! Who can resist that?

Our Volunteer Family said...

Go ahead and get another one! Cayne would be thrilled :)

Rachel and John said...

I also have a big dog that thinks he's a lap dog and I want another one! Sounds like a great way to spend the weekend.