That's right, my friends, I'm off! I'm sitting in the airport right now in KC waiting to board my flight, headed to North Carolina. I'm beyond thrilled to see my family and go to my cousin, Liza's, wedding on Saturday, although I am sad to be leaving my hubby behind. I'll be arriving in KC this afternoon and spending the rest of this week at my parent's house acting like a child enjoying time with my parents and sisters. Then Friday we have high school graduation to attend where Molly (my youngest sis) is a Junior Marshall (top 10% of her class= escort seniors at graduation). Then I'll be heading to South Carolina for the wedding festivities and then to Myrtle beach for some sunbathing and getting fat good eats! :) I'm so excited! Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday! Pray for easy travels today, and also please pray for my cousin, Bayler, as he has his tests today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have a safe flight!
Have a fun trip!!
Post a Comment